Thirteen Thieves is an all-natural, organic and vegan friendly beard care line formulated to moisturize, condition, soften, and protect facial hair and the important skin underneath from the environment. This product is handmade in small batches in Boise Idaho. We pride ourselves on a quality product that's good for you, and the environment.
Our Mustache Wax comes packaged in a .15 oz tube.
• Unscented No 00 You see "Unscented" because we do not add any additional fragrance or essential oils to this blend, we could also use fragrance-free if we were technical. The best explanation for this product is just plain Natural. Speaking of which, our "Unscented" will give you a pleasant nutty and grassy aroma that dissipates quickly after application.
• Natural Orange 01 adds an energizing and uplifting experience to your daily routine is not only easy but accomplished with our Natural Orange 01 series of products. Loved by both men and women this scent is fresh, light, and tangy. We blend orange essential oil, juicy grapefruit, and crisp bergamot, that when combined, awards your olfactory with a complexity you did not expect.
• Plague Doctor No 27 is a delicious infusion of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. The smell is inviting, spicy, and warm. The concept is based off the recipe inspired by the natural herbs the doctors of the middle ages inhaled to make treating the sick suffering from the bubonic plague.
*Customers have reported to us that using the balm as a hand balm has improved their dry and cracked skin.
•Classic Wooded Spice No 29; You will fall in love with our Classic Wooded Spice the minute you smell this masculine aromatic combination of Pine and Clove essential oils. Eliminate itching and irritation with this spicy, balanced scent that is sure to energize your attitude while at the same time giving a healthy shine to your otherwise lifeless beard. We know you will love this robust and stimulating blend.
• Rich Forest No 34; We use essential oils to recreate a magnificent forest experience with pine, juniper, and cedarwood balanced with rosemary and mint to harmonize your spirit. The combination of essential oils and our base formula will soften the hair on your face and the skin, hiding underneath. This cool manly virile scent will awaken and challenge you while delivering a healthy shine and the ability to repair damaged hair.
• Vanilla Bourbon No 73; Our Vanilla Bourbon is a pleasure to the senses with a twist of creamy, warm vanilla and a welcoming bourbon essence. This oil is our best selling scent for a reason, other than its intoxicating aroma it is also an exceptional moisturizer for your skin and hair. You will instantly feel confident and look your best with no added stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
•We have made the application of mustache wax as simple as possible. You can either scrape off a BB sized amount using the back of your nail or apply the wax as you would lip balm to your lips.
•If you scrape, unroll the wax so that it extends from the tube some. To make this process more manageable, you can use a hair dryer to heat up the wax for a few seconds to soften it.
•Rub the wax together with your index fingers and apply from the center to the edges.
•If you decide to apply directly from the tube, apply from the center to the edges and comb, super easy and simple.
*Beeswax - *Premium Hemp Butter or Orange Butter, *Jojoba Oil, Fragrance and Vitamin E.
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN NUT/TREE NUT OILS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR CONSUMPTION OR INTERNAL USE. DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS. DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS. DO NOT STORE IN HOT OR HUMID CONDITIONS. TEST FOR ALLERGENS ON A SMALL PATCH OF SKIN BEFORE USING.
The FDA has not evaluated These statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ThirteenThieves Mustache Wax tubes are made from a Polypropylene plastic, or #5, and is the material choice for lip balm tubes and other sorts of everyday plastic packaging such as yogurt and hummus containers due to its versatility and flexibility. #5 plastic is one of the most benign plastics and can be easily recycled and reincarnated into new products.