Thirteen Thieves is an all-natural, organic and vegan friendly beard care line formulated to moisturize, condition, soften, and protect facial hair and the important skin underneath from the environment. This product is handmade in small batches in Boise Idaho. We pride ourselves on a quality product that's good for you, and the environment.
Beard Grooming Kit with Comb
Beard Grooming Kit with Comb
Our Beard Grooming Kit comes with
ONE OUNCE: $45.00
•Your choice of scent with one ounce of beard oil and one ounce of beard balm.
TWO OUNCE: $63.00
•Your choice of scent with a two ounce of beard oil and two ounces of beard balm.
Handcrafted cherry wood comb measures: Length - 4.7 inches (12 cm ) Width - 2 inches (5.5 cm)
• Unscented No 00 You see "Unscented" because we do not add any additional fragrance or essential oils to this blend, we could also use fragrance-free if we were technical. The best explanation for this product is just plain Natural. Speaking of which, our "Unscented" will give you a pleasant nutty and grassy aroma that dissipates quickly after application.
• Natural Orange 01 adds an energizing and uplifting experience to your daily routine is not only easy but accomplished with our Natural Orange 01 series of products. Loved by both men and women this scent is fresh, light, and tangy. We blend orange essential oil, juicy grapefruit, and crisp bergamot, that when combined, awards your olfactory with a complexity you did not expect.
• Plague Doctor No 27 is a delicious infusion of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. The smell is inviting, spicy, and warm. The concept is based off the recipe inspired by the natural herbs the doctors of the middle ages inhaled to make treating the sick suffering from the bubonic plague.
*Customers have reported to us that using the balm as a hand balm has improved their dry and cracked skin.
•Classic Wooded Spice No 29; You will fall in love with our Classic Wooded Spice the minute you smell this masculine aromatic combination of Pine and Clove essential oils. Eliminate itching and irritation with this spicy, balanced scent that is sure to energize your attitude while at the same time giving a healthy shine to your otherwise lifeless beard. We know you will love this robust and stimulating blend.
• Rich Forest No 34; We use essential oils to recreate a magnificent forest experience with pine, juniper, and cedarwood balanced with rosemary and mint to harmonize your spirit. The combination of essential oils and our base formula will soften the hair on your face and the skin, hiding underneath. This cool manly virile scent will awaken and challenge you while delivering a healthy shine and the ability to repair damaged hair.
• Vanilla Bourbon No 73; Our Vanilla Bourbon is a pleasure to the senses with a twist of creamy, warm vanilla and a welcoming bourbon essence. This oil is our best selling scent for a reason, other than its intoxicating aroma it is also an exceptional moisturizer for your skin and hair. You will instantly feel confident and look your best with no added stress.
• Tobacco Bourbon No 77; Our newest and limited seasonal scent has a soft, woodsy scent like fine pipe tobacco or just cut tobacco leaves, with just a whiff of cherry wood. You will also notice a fresh, citrus top with juniper berries.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: OIL
Directions: After a shower or dampening, apply several drops to the palm of your hand (amounts vary based on fullness, length and hair texture). Rub into the body of your beard, taking care to coat the beard fully from the skin to end. Distribute for healthier, softer and shinier hair.
*Hempseed Oil, *Sesame Seed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Argon Oil, Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils, and Vitamin E.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: BALM
Directions: After a shower or dampening. Using the back of your nail, scrape off a pea to dime sized amount. Rub your hands together to distribute the balm evenly across both hands, the balm will melt with your body heat. Rub the oil in, starting at the base of your neck, rub your fingers into the beard hairs. Move your hands up towards your cheeks making sure to touch your skin and the rest of your facial hair. Massage this into the body of your beard, taking care to coat the beard fully from the skin to end. Comb or brush your beard back into place. This helps spread the oil out and around your beard even more.
*Hempseed, *Sesame seed, *Beeswax, *Mango Butter, *Grapeseed, and Vitamin E *=organic Ingredients.
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN NUT/TREE NUT OILS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR CONSUMPTION OR INTERNAL USE. DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS. DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS. DO NOT STORE IN HOT OR HUMID CONDITIONS. TEST FOR ALLERGENS ON A SMALL PATCH OF SKIN.
The FDA has not evaluated These statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.