Premium Beard Oil
Premium Beard Oil
ONE OUNCE SIZE:
Beard Oil $25.00
TWO OUNCE SIZE:
Beard Oil $35.00
• Unscented No 00 You see "Unscented" because we do not add any additional fragrance or essential oils to this blend, we could also use fragrance-free if we were technical, our "Unscented" will give you a pleasant nutty and grassy aroma that dissipates quickly after application.
• Natural Orange 01 Loved by both men and women this scent is fresh, light, and tangy. We blend orange essential oil, juicy grapefruit, and crisp bergamot, when combined, awards your olfactory with a complexity you did not expect.
• Plague Doctor No 27 is a delicious infusion of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. The smell is inviting, spicy, and warm.
•Classic Wooded Spice No 29; You will fall in love with our Classic Wooded Spice the minute you smell this masculine aromatic combination of Pine and Clove essential oils. We know you will love this robust and stimulating blend.
• Rich Forest No 34; We use essential oils to recreate a magnificent forest experience with pine, juniper, and cedarwood balanced with rosemary and mint to harmonize your spirit.
• Vanilla Bourbon No 73; Our Vanilla Bourbon is a pleasure to the senses with a twist of creamy, warm vanilla and a welcoming bourbon essence. This oil is our best selling scent for a reason.
• Tobacco Bourbon No 77; Our newest and limited seasonal scent has a soft, woodsy scent like fine pipe tobacco or just cut tobacco leaves, with just a whiff of cherry wood. You will also notice a fresh, citrus top with juniper berries.
*Hempseed Oil, *Sesame Seed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Argan Oil, Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils, and Vitamin E.
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN NUT/TREE NUT OILS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR CONSUMPTION OR INTERNAL USE. DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS. DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS. DO NOT STORE IN HOT OR HUMID CONDITIONS. TEST FOR ALLERGENS ON A SMALL PATCH OF SKIN BEFORE USING.
The FDA has not evaluated These statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.